14 Books That Everyone Should Read Before They Die
There are so many books out there but to be honest, if it has to be classified, there’s a list of books that I think is a must-read. The average book lover person, for instance, reads 12 books a year. if I assume you’re over 25 years old, you only have approximately 700 books — max — in your future.
So, Are you suddenly feeling the tightening coil of humanity? Great. So If you’re wondering where you should start, I’ve got you covered.
1. The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin
2. The Last Girl by Nadia Murad
3. Evicted by Matthew Desmond
4. Brief Answers to the Big Questions by Stephen Hawking
5. The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton
6. Dune by Frank Herbert
7. Beloved by Toni Morrison
8. The World According to Garp by John Irving
9. Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
10. Looking for Alaska by John Green
11. Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling
12. David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens
13. The Five People You Meet in Heaven, by Mitch Albom
14. Atonement, by Ian Mcewan
Also, don’t miss out on Poker Documentaries you can stream online, and If you are a book lover then Share this Article with your friends and family too. And do let us know in a comment which book you like the most. Have a nice day!