About SaitaRealty (SRLTY):
Saitarealty is a token created within the Saitama ecosystem, aiming to connect digital assets with physical properties. By using the funds raised through the Saitarealty token, the project intends to purchase physical assets and distribute revenue to token holders via the Saitamask staking mechanism. This innovative approach helps bridge the gap between traditional real estate investing and digital assets.
Purchasing cryptocurrency can be a complex process that involves various factors such as location and protocol. Fortunately, with this guide, you can buy SaitaRealty (SRLTY) easily. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you purchase SaitaRealty with ease.
How to Buy SaitaRealty (SRLTY) | Step-by-step Guide
- Firstly, Go to CoinMarketCap (CoinMarketCrab).
- Go to the search bar of CMC & search for SaitaRealty and press enter.
- Now on SaitaRealty (SRLTY) page, you will see SaitaRealty price, marketcap, supply, and all other details of the token, now scroll down to SaitaRealty Markets section, where you can see where the SaitaRealty token is listed.
- Now you have so many options to buy Saitarealty. Either You can buy Saitarealty from the exchange or you can buy from Saitswap which is the safest and decentralized exchange.
- Buying on Exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, BKEX, etc. is easy, you have to download the app and signup and create your account, do the KYC, and search for Saitarealty on the app and buy. But before that, you need to buy USDT using your debit card, or credit card (available in the united states only), and in India, you can buy usdt using P2P trade.
- Buying on Saitswap:- SaitaRealty Token Address: 0x142a774e8b52550e88e196cedd7a5835acb646d0
How to Buy SaitaRealty (SRLTY) on SaitaSwap:
- Connect your wallet to the SaitaSwap website by clicking on the “Connect Wallet” option located in the top right corner of the webpage.
- Choose your preferred wallet option, MetaMask or Trust Wallet, and allow SaitaSwap to access your wallet balance, activity, and transaction requests.
- Select the tokens you wish to exchange by choosing Ethereum, USDT, or SAITAMA for the first field and inputting the amount you want to spend. Then, select SaitaRealty (SRLTY) for the second field.
- Leave the slippage tolerance at the default of 7.5% or adjust it by clicking on the gear icon.
- Click on the “Swap” button to initiate the transaction.
- A pop-up window will appear showing the token and the amount you’re spending, the SRLTY tokens you’ll receive, the price impact, and the liquidity provider fee.
- Review the details carefully, and then click “Confirm” to complete the transaction.