Did you just lost your Amazon Fire Stick remote? And don’t know how to find your lost Amazon Fire Stick Remote? Here is the solution to your problem. Here are multiple solutions to find your lost Amazon Fire Stick remote and other than this, there are other ways to control your Fire TV Stick without a remote also.
So, let’s just continue reading and find a solution to Find Your Lost Amazon Fire Stick Remote or how to use Fire TV without remote or a WiFi.
How to Find Your Lost Amazon Fire Stick Remote? Here are the Solutions
There is no such way to find your lost amazon fire tv Stick Remote but there are solutions if you have lost your Amazon Fire TV Stick remote even if you do not have WiFi or internet at home. Find all the solutions to your problems below:
Control Fire Stick Without Remote From Phone using Mobile App
1. Install the Amazon Fire TV app on your phone for free and then log in to your Amazon account.
2. After signing in, your smartphone will automatically detect the TV. Tap on it.
3. Now, you just have to enter the 4-digit code displayed on your Fire TV screen. Enter and proceed.
4. At last, you will find a similar UI to your Fire TV remote. In Settings, you can move around using the navigation keys, Alexa, and control volume, and by this way, your phone is now your remote. That was pretty easy, right?
Use the Amazon Fire TV App without WiFi
Don’t have WiFi at home? Still want to use the Fire TV app for remote navigation. All you need is two smartphones and then follow the steps below:
1. Open Settings on one smartphone & create a WiFi hotspot. Now, go to the WiFi and Network settings option -> Hotspot and Tethering -> Select WiFi Hotspot. Then, rename the hotspot name to the exact same WiFi network that your Fire TV was connected to previously.
2. Now, change the password to the same one as the previous network.
3. Now turn it on and restart your TV. And now the TV will automatically connect to the newly created hotspot.
4. Now with your other smartphone, connect it with the same WiFi hotspot and install the Fire TV app, and log in with your Amazon account. After that, it will automatically scan and detect your Fire TV on the app.
5. Now, tap and enter the code displayed on your TV, and done. You can now navigate and do anything just like your lost Amazon Fire TV remote.
Use Alexa to Remotely Navigate Fire TV Stick
You can also use your Alexa to Remotely Navigate your Fire TV Stick. For that, all you have to do is command your Alexa, and you are done but make sure your Alexa has access to your fire tv stick and both are using the same account.
Control Fire TV Stick with Your TV Remote
Yes, you heard it right. TV remotes nowadays come with an HDMI-CEC feature which allows your TV remote to control your fire tv stick.
Use Keyboard and Mouse to Control Fire TV Stick
If no other above options work for you, then also connect your computer’s mouse and keyboard to the Fire TV stick. All you need is a micro USB splitter from (Amazon – $6) (link below) as Fire TV Stick comes with a single micro USB port.