Google Pay, that was also known as Google Tez, is an Android/iOS app that helps users to receive & make payments using their Mobile phone number. Using this digital payments mode now users can easily send and receive the payments directly into their bank account linked to the app.
The Google Pay app is so simple to use and allows you to send money either by barcode to any shop or you can pay by using the phone number of the receiver. Now, if you don’t know how to use google pay? Here’s our ready-to-use guide.
So, Before starting with the steps there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure that your mobile number of the phone & the phone number registered with the bank account should be the same. Secondly, make sure that the SIM card must be fully working position to receive messages and calls.
Now, let’s start with the steps:
1. Open Google Play Store or App Store on your smartphone and then download the Google Pay App.
2. Now, open the Google Pay app and then select the language.
3. Enter the mobile phone number that you are using on your smartphone.
4. The Google Pay app will ask you for some permissions, allow them. (It’s 100% Safe Don’t Panic)
5. Then just log in to your Google Account & Click continue
6. Now wait for the OTP & Tap on Next Button
7. Now once the verification is done, you will need to register your bank account.
How to Register Bank Account With Google Pay:
1. First, make sure your bank supports the UPI payment service otherwise, you won’t be able to use it with Google Pay.
2. Now Open the Google Pay app and tap on your photo.
3. Tap on the ‘Add Bank Account’ option.
4. Select the Bank from the list.
5. If you already have a UPI account and PIN, the Google Pay app will ask you to enter, or else you can create a new one also.
6. Now enter the Expiry date and Confirm.
7. Now wait for the Verification Process to complete.
8. Once done, you are now ready to use Google Pay with Bank Account Payments.
How to make payment using Google Pay:
1. Open the Google Pay app on your Android/iOS Device.
2. Tap on New Payment Button at the bottom.
3. Select the payment mode that where and how you want to send the payment i.e: Bank Account, Phone Number/Contact, UPI ID or QR, Self Transfer.
4. Tap on ‘Pay’ and enter the amount.
5. Choose the option ‘Proceed to Pay’
6. Enter UPI PIN to complete the payment process.
How to Increase Google Pay Limit:
Wait until the next day to transfer more money. Because there is no other way to increase Google Pay Limit.
How to Use Google Pay Rewards Money:
1. Open the Google Pay app.
2. Now Under the ‘Payments’, tap + Payment method.
3. Follow the instructions to add a card.
4. Tap Menu. …
5. Enter the info.
6. Tap on Send.
I hope this article helped you! And if yes then do share this article and spread the love against us. You can also follow on Instagram for Updates and for any help.
Tags: how to use google pay rewards money, how to increase google pay limit, how to use google pay rewards money, how to increase google pay limit, how to use google pay, how to use google pay rewards money, how to increase google pay limit, how to use google pay, how to use google pay rewards money, how to increase google pay limit, how to use google pay, how to use google pay rewards money, how to increase google pay limit, how to use google pay rewards, how to use google pay rewards, how to use google pay rewards money